Skip to Main Content
- TheNGO Database "contains information about the organizations that have Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations ECOSOC."
- Search this database by Field of Activity (general topic) or by a specific NGO name.
- Try the DPI/NGO (UN Department of Public Information, Non Governmental Organization) website.
- The Non-Governmental Organization Research Guide from Duke University provides an alphabetic list of NGOs, and helps you find NGO's by issues.
- Learn more about the relationship between NGOs and the NGLS, the United Nations at the UN-Non Governmental Liaison Service.
- The NGOs links page lists NGOs alpabetically and by topic.
- Once you have identified specific NGOs, search Academic Search Premier, ProQuest and LexisNexis Academic for scholarly articles and news stories on these organizations (databases available to Drew community from the Research Resource page).
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library