Skip to Main Content
Interpreting Catalog entries:
Each entry should
- provide the title, author, and publication information for each item retrieved.
- will indicate whether the item is CHECKED OUT (see number 7 above). Usually you will have an opportunity to recall checked out items via the catalog (not pictured here).
- show the part of the library or collection where the item is housed as well as the specific call number (see no. 2 above).
- provide a link to the electronic version of an item, if there is one (see nos. 9 and 10 above).
- include a check box so that items can be added to your Kept List (be sure to click on "Add selected items to kept List" and print out or email the list before starting a new search)
See the image below for actual sample entries~
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library