Drew University Faculty, students and staff have free access to the NY Times.com online edition courtesy of the Library.
Go to nytimes.com. Login with your drew email and the password you created (see the box on the left). Once logged in, you can stay logged every time you access the site.
This is what is included with your subscription:
· Unlimited access on NYTimes.com (There is no daily limit to the number of articles you can download)
· Archives (dating back to 1851) timesmachine.nytimes.
· Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality - found in the App; NYT stories told through enhanced technology
· Daily 360 content - two dimensional, 360° views (with mobile device or using a mouse)
· Podcasts (including The "Daily" podcast)
· Newsletters (there are a variety of topics that you may subscribe to)
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library