The Learning Network is The New York Times’s award-winning curricular tool offering Activities for Students and Resources for Teachers.
This curricular tool provides dynamic content and activities invaluable for today’s classroom. While geared towards an audience of native English-speaking high schoolers, the lessons, prompts, and activities can fuel critical thinking at different levels and are used by colleges and professors all over the world.
● Over 1,000 resources published each year to ensure materials are relevant and up to date
● Lesson plans
● News and geography quizzes
● Student opinion questions
● Picture prompts and graph prompts ●
Current events conversations
● Writing curriculum
● Professional development webinars
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library