Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Message from the Librarian
Welcome to the Library!
For your Photography I research assignment, you will need to
"Research and give a 12 - 15 minute professionally presented oral report based on the life and work of your chosen photographer.
All sources must be properly cited.
Research must include:
- at least one book or article from the Drew library and
- a monograph that you have requested and received through inter-library loan. "
In this class, we'll cover how to
- find in the library catalog books related to your photographer
- identify and request books through our Interlibrary Loan service
- search for articles in our photography-related databases and retrieve the text
- find images in our ArtStor database subscription and save them.
The most important thing to remember from this class, though, is that you don't have to go it alone. Please ask us for help if you are unsure of anything!
-- Jenne Heise, Reference Librarian for Studio Art and Art History
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library