Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Break your topic into its component elements:
- Using education to encourage healthy eating = education, "healthy eating"
- Sustainability in garden design = sustainability, "garden design"
- Combine those terms with an AND:
- education AND "healthy eating"
- sustainability AND "garden design"
- Think of alternative terms for your elements:
- Healthy eating, nutrition, diet
- Garden design, landscape architecture
- Combine those terms with an OR:
- "healthy eating" OR nutrition OR diet
- Use shortcuts:
- To search for two or more words together, enclose them in quotations marks: "healthy eating"
- To search for words beginning with a common stem, put an asterisk at the end of the stem: environment* will retrieve environment, environmentalism, environments.
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library