Skip to Main Content
Activate Your Subscription
What is an academic pass?
- Access to the WSJ digital edition via website or mobile app
- Available to all Drew students, faculty and staff on http://wsj.com/Drew
- Available on and off campus with your Drew email
How do you register?
- Go to http://wsj.com/Drew
- Complete the form using your drew.edu email address and create a password using only alphanumeric characters. The password must be 5-15 characters long and must contain at least one number, and may not contain spaces nor special characters.
- Students will be asked their anticipated month and year of graduation
- Click Create
- Click Send verification email
- IMPORTANT STEP!! Check your email for an activation link and click on it to activate your pass
- Navigate to wsj.com/Drew
How long does the pass last?
- The pass is good for one year. WSJ will notify you when your pass is expiring and you can renew it
Wall Street Journal Digital Edition
Drew University faculty, students and staff have free access to the Wall Street Journal online edition courtesy of the Library.
Once you login with your Drew email and the password you created, you can stay logged in every time you access the site.
Other ways to access the Wall Street Journal
Available in other databases:
- Microfilm of New York Times from 1970-2016 is available on level A
The Wall Street Journal has apps for:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Go to Google Play Store or App Store to download, and log in with your WSJ credentials
Electronic Resources Librarian
Questions? Need Help? Email email@example.com
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library