Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Services - 2021-22
If you need:
- A book or journal article that Drew may have electronically, check ScholarSearch or the Library Catalog
- Book chapter(s), or articles from journals that Drew only has in print format, please come to the Library to view them or use our Request for Material Scan. Scans of over 150 pages will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Within 2-3 business days you will be notified by email whether we can fill a given request of this length. If the Library Catalog does not list chapters or essays, check WorldCat for that information.
- A journal article or essay in a book that Drew does not own, use Interlibrary Loan.
- A book that Drew does not own, use Library Resources Request Form. We will determine whether purchasing an ebook, digitizing a print copy, or purchasing a print copy is the best option. Within 2-3 business days you will be notified by email advising how we will fill your request.
- If you need help with these resources, your library colleagues are here to help — start with the Ask a Librarian page.
Questions? Need Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library