Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Message from the Librarian
As the Social Sciences Librarian at Drew, I am pleased to be your assigned librarian for this course. Included in this guide is a general overview of resources in our library that relates to this class, including books, articles, reference materials, and citation help.
For questions, I encourage you to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can stop in at the reference desk (main floor of the library), or you can contact the librarians through the Library Chat box, located on the Library main page.
Overview of Useful Resources
- To find books on your topic, use our Library Catalog. See the Find Books tab for more details.
- To find academic articles, use our premier Political Science Database, Proquest Political Science or our environmental studies database, GreenFILE.
- To get started with general overviews, see our Reference (Getting Started) Tab.
- To find books Drew doesn't own (but can order through ILL) see WorldCat.
- I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to meeting with you in person later in the semester.
- Message from the Librarian here
Questions? Need Help? Email email@example.com
Drew University Library, http://www.drew.edu/library